Thomason Tractor Company is hiring for the following Positions;
Please submit all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply within.
Current opening for a Field Technician. Candidates must possess:
- General Computer Skills
- Required extensive diagnosing and repair experience with all aspects of John Deere
- Required skills in Electrical, Hydraulics, and engine/powertrain systems
- Required minimum 5 years experience as a service technician in Ag or heavy equipment industry
- Required clean driving level
- High school diploma or GED
- Able to lift 50lbs
- Preferred experience operating a field truck
Job Duties include:
- Diagnose malfunctions on all types of John Deere Equipment
- Repair or rebuild all components on the powertrain, hydraulics, and electrical systems
- properly fill out work orders, documenting the work performed
- Prepare accurate estimates for customers
- Developing relationship with customers
- Communication with customers on all work preformed
- Professional and positive attitude
- Willing to work overtime
- Maintain a clean and organized truck
Candidates must be well organized and able to multi-task, have a friendly personality with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Candidate will be interacting with customers and co-workers. Bilingual a plus.
This is a full time position with full benefits.